Tuesday 28 February 2012

Welcome

Hi and welcome to Crystal's Camping Guide.

I am Crystal and I will be your guide through many different aspects of camping throughout the year.

I am talking here about camping in tents, not caravans or motor homes, you lucky people with them probably already have all the equipment you need and will know all there is to know about that kind of camping (actually truth to tell I am clueless about that kind of camping myself!).

I am going to make an Amazon store to accompany this site, partly because my own experience of finding things on Amazon has been so haphazard, but also because I think that a camping site that is reviewing items and gadgets, should give people a gateway from which to purchase said items and gadgets.

I have found myself, with my new camping experience just beginning that finding what you are looking for on Amazon is a bit of a luck of the draw situation so am going to endeavour to make it a lot more organised.

In this blog I will be doing reviews of various different types and brands of camping equipment, from tents to toilets, energy to lack there of, knives, sporks and moon chairs, you name it, I will be reviewing and examining it.

I will also be posting articles about past camping experience, nostalgia from childhood and telling you about the camping trips we go on this year.

I hope you like this blog and if you have anything you wish to contribute I will be more than happy to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment